Welcome to Innovative Automation Products
Innovative Automation Products is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance Digital Readout and linear encoders, profile projectors, video measuring machines, coordinate measuring machines, metrology data loggers, LVDT interfaces etc that are small, powerful and Inexpensive. Ore sister concern Microtechnika metrology is engaged in manufacturing high precision 2D/1D height masters Since our establishment in 1997, we have been selling our products a step ahead. Our strong work ethics and team philosophy encourages creativity, fosters camaraderie, and open doors to vast opportunities.
At Innovative, we take pride in the products we sell, the services we offer, and our commitment to excellence in position measurement. Our unique approach to research and development has enabled us to successfully design and manufacture a full line of digital readouts, different types of linear encoders to suit different applications, rotary encoders, encoder interface cards and other metrology products and accessories that continue to drive the cutting edge of technology.
Innovative, uses advance Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), surface mount and hybrid technologies to increase the product performance and reliability, while the same time reducing component size and count and thus keeping the cost low. A state of art manufacturing and calibration facilities is a feather in our cap. All Innovative products combine innovative new design with years of experience making Innovative Automation Products one of the top manufacturers dimension metrology products in India.
- State of manufacturing plant (built up area 8000 sq. ft.)
- In house Laser calibration facility.
- Advanced technology of SMD manufacturing with juki make automatic pack & place machine.
- Assembling & testing of PCB's in climate controlled and anti-static enviroment.
- Mechanical workshop equipped with latest CNC machines.
- In house R&D team compromising of mechanical CAD, embeded technology and software designers.